newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Monday, December 7, 2009

Jonsi. and a flashback from Paste.

Sigur Rós's Jónsi Birgisson is working on a solo album and his first track off of it, Boy Lilikoi, is brilliant. If you are a Sigur Rós fan, you will not be disappointed. Have a listen and download it for free here. And! It is in ENGLISH. I was surprised.

Yesterday I was going through my bookmarks and came across this video. It is an acoustic song by William Fitzsimmons and, very randomly, he is playing for Paste magazine! I had to have marked this at the very least a year ago because the next bookmark I have is of a Russian composer I really enjoyed listening to last winter. Apparently I do love Paste and have enjoyed the music they recommend for awhile, I just haven't been aware of it.


Happy Monday! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.