newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Friday, April 17, 2009

Prom!

Tonight is my sister's senior prom! It is still hard to believe that she is a senior this year. She is going with a friend from a camp we attend during the summer, and will actually be attending his prom in a few weeks. She looks amazing in her dress (it's white!) and maybe, if she lets me, I will post a picture or two when she gets them uploaded. And, since we are talking about her, I need to shout out a word of congratulations because she qualified for state track in the 100m yesterday! Whoo!

Now, because I am feeling nostalgic, here are a few shots of my senior prom!

Straight up thugs.
I just love V in the background of this picture.
Senior girls!
And this was my date:
Lol. I miss this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.