newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Music > Missed Bus

When I woke up today, my internet was not working, I had delayed my alarm a few too many times, and I knew I still needed to edit a paper due this morning. In other words, actually catching the bus on time was probably not going to happen. So, in order to get pumped for the day, I walked to my 8 a.m. class listening to the musical stylings of MGMT. The last song I listened to was the one I am posting here, for your enjoyment (and because it is stuck in my head!)

And for some reason embedding it is not working, so if you feel so inclined to listen to "Weekend Wars" by MGMT, click here. (It's good, I promise!)

In other news, I am planning on posting some pictures from and information about my alternative Spring Break trip soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.