newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Janet Froelich Soundslides Presentation

If you have talked to me lately or follow me on Twitter, you may have noticed that I have been logging quite a few hours on my "design project." Well, here it is! In my media graphics class, we have been working on research design presentations. I researched the designer Janet Froelich. She was the Creative Director of The New York Times Magazine for 22 years, and just recently moved to become in charge of all things creative at the lifestyle magazine Real Simple.

I do not hold any copyrights to any of these pictures, and reference those who do in the Works Cited page at the end of the Soundslides production. The song is Chocolate by Snow Patrol. I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.