newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Three Things Thursday

I've been addicted to these Trader Joe's cinnamon almonds. They may be too big of a hit. I already need a new bag!
Some days, you just need 10pm fancy grilled cheese. Embrace it, people.
A little reminder for us all this week. I write out a post-it with a positive quote or some form of advice on it and hang it on the right side of my computer screen. I've started changing what it says every week. This has been a really positive thing for me, as I've been entering my busiest season and need to remember to embrace the stress. When the reason you are stressed is so you can create a unique experience for other people, it's actually a positive.

Do you do anything like this at work? If not, how do you try to ward off stress when things get hectic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.