newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

the wish list.

Here's a small wishlist for this holiday season, which happens to include a few big things like time with friends and family, a fun trip, and my birthday!
fantastic print from here.I'd love a large print of this for my office!
I've been wanting this hat for too long. It shows a lot of self-restraint on my part that I haven't bought it yet!

I actually really want a mousepad. I know how silly this sounds, especially for those of you who know that my sole computer is a laptop, but at work I've been using a desktop and the mousepad they gave me was a super freebie and is in pretty awful shape. Maybe something like this would be nice?

I'd also really love this book, or any of the books on my Amazon wishlist. I've haphazardly been adding to the list throughout the whole year; usually a few books at a time and then nothing for months. But! Just Kids by Patti Smith was the first book to be put on the list and is still a want. 

I really, really want the movie "You've Got Mail." Really.

And last but not least, I'd love to make janaetime.com a domain name!

It's pretty random, but that's it! What's on your list this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.