newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

books!

 Like many of you, I've been a busy lady these last few weeks. I'm getting in the groove of working full-time and all that entails. I've been trying to stay warm in our very cold middle of the US that has been getting lots of snow dumped on it. The mayor was literally quoted as saying that we had over a million cement trucks worth of snow dumped on our city over this past weekend. Needless to say, there was a lot of time spent shoveling out and staying in.

I will be sharing a little wish list this week and hopefully a few other things. Please bear with me! Until then, think about how fantastic this little used bookstore is. I cannot remember the name of it, but it was in Washington D.C. and is overrun with books. Books are in the corners, in the closets, all along the stairs so much that it's difficult to get to the second level (yes there are levels!) and, my personal favorite, books for sale that live in the bathroom. What a fantastic place. The owner is a crabby old man who writes signs so you can try to find authors. He could tell you where any book you wanted was...even if it was incredibly misplaced, out of alphabetical order, and just stacked somewhere random. If you know the name of this bookstore, please remind me of it in the comments. Until then, I'm going to be dreaming of going back here and actually taking it all in and I'm sure purchasing many books!
*Please excuse the very raw photos. And have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.