newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Last night...

I made Pioneer Woman's corn & cheese chowder. I've been so busy lately that I forgot how nice and relaxing it is to be able to come home and cook a full meal from scratch! This soup is delicious - I left out the green onions and bacon (one because I didn't have them & the other because I don't really eat it) and it was still delicious. I also halved the recipe because I'm a single lady. I ate a heaping bowl hot off the stove last night and have lunch for the rest of the week. Success!

While cooking, I was listening to Florence + the Machine's new album that came out yesterday. I highly recommend it! I'm still not sure what my favorite songs are, but I've linked to one below. My friend Travis said that when he heard this song it reminded him of me, which I kind of love:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.