newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Hello and Happy Easter everyone! I'm just popping in to say that I hope your days were fun and you got to celebrate the holiday and weekend with people you love. I was lucky enough to head home to South Dakota over the weekend. I fit in a lot of time with friends and family, including seeing the movie Water For Elephants, having breakfast at my aunt's house on Saturday morning and a delicious lunch today at an aunt on the other side of my family's house. The younger kids had an Easter egg hunt and there were many jokes about an unfortunate incident having to do with a turkey going around. All in all it was a great little trip. It never seems like I have enough time when I go home, but I try to pack in as much as I can every weekend I do make it back!

I also have a fun surprise from the weekend - I got a new car! More information/pictures on that soon, but now it's time to sleep. The 5+ hour drive to get back to the cities always wears me out. Hope everyone has a great start to their Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.