newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Three things.

This past Sunday was filled with fresh fruit, strong coffee, and life mapping. I grabbed a new set of Sharpie's and some tag board and decided that I needed to outline some things in a big way. It was really helpful to lay out what my expectations prior to starting college were, what my reality post-college is and what my dreams of what could be consist of. I'd highly recommend this to anyone who is working on figuring out their next step! Setting a bit of time aside to figure out how you got to where you are, and how you're going to get to where you want to be, is enlightening. Make a little conscious time for reflection soon. It might bring something to the surface that you forgot about. It might make you realize that you were completely wrong about your path. Or, it just might set you off in a better direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.